Wednesday 14 October 2015

Time for a story and let's continue with the challanges! ;)

Hey everyone!!

This week we're going to read a part from a story. What I want you to do is read this part of the story and think how it might continue...

Then, we can continue with our challanges!! Remember!! Challenges with bananas or chocolate milkshakes are not allowed!! ;) ;) You have to think a challenge where we have to find information. :)


Good job everyone!!

P.S. Do you think should I bring salt next week? I'm joking! :)

Do you think that the Loch Ness Monster exists? :) Say yes or No!!!

STORY PART 1: 


THERE'S A CROCODILE IN OUR PICKLE JAR

“Alex, your brother ate everything on his plate.  Why don’t you be a good boy too and eat your dinner?”
“But I’m not hungry,” said Alex.
“Okay, I guess you won’t be hungry for sweets then,” said Alex’s mom.
Alex’s mom walked over to the countertop and brought over the most mouth-watering, tasty looking dessert you ever did see.
“Okay, who wants a piece of chocolate cake?”
Before anyone else at the table could utter a single word, Alex blurted out, “Me, me, me, me, me!”
“Alex, you just said you’re not hungry,” said Alex’s mom. “How could you possibly want a piece of cake?”
“I just got hungry all of a sudden,” said Alex.
“Good, I bet you’re ready to eat your peas and carrots then.”

34 comments:

  1. Then, Alex didn't have remedy and he ate the dinner and her mother gave to Alex a piece of the chocolate cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Loch Ness Monster not exist

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm black on the inside, green on the outside and I have a wooden heart, what I am?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Then Alex said "okay 😒".Then he asked to her mother to bring him the pickle jar to eat it with the peas an the carrots. When Alex's mother opened the jar she screamed because she saw a crocodile and Alex took a pice of cake and ran to his bedroom to eat the cake quietly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i thing the Loch Ness Monster not exist

    ReplyDelete
  7. Then Alex said "okay mum, you win I will eat it"

    ReplyDelete
  8. ''okay mon''said alex
    ''eat your dinner and eat your cake latter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who is the best virtual singer of Japan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey good job everyone!! It's only Saturday and we've got 14 comments! Well done!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alex said okay,I´m go to eat,but I want pickles.
    The mom took the pickles jar and opened it...suddenly she shouted.
    She saw a strange and filthy creature.
    Alex said.
    - Come on! take it to the river.
    Finelly the mom gave Alex a chocolat cake because he was a very brave boy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i think the loch ness monster not exists

    ReplyDelete
  13. Alex took a piece of cake while the mother was not looking and hid in her room and the mother realized that grabbed a piece of cake and as he climbed to fourth alex shot out the window remains

    ReplyDelete
  14. Alex ultimately decided to eat carrots and peas but not brave face because it was not his favorite dish
    Alex, is this good dinner? Alex's mother said
    Mmmm, if I love ... with the face of seriousness I answer alex
    I'm so glad my son, then you will have your reward
    - No mother would fail unless everything that I just eat
    And after all alex have dinner and ate dessert

    ReplyDelete
  15. No, although there are several images , none is sufficiently clear and conclusive on the sea beast , and although there are many encounters reported , there is no news of attacks on humans .

    ReplyDelete
  16. Alex steals the chocolate cake and didn't eat his food

    ReplyDelete
  17. Alex ate one carrot,one pear,a piece of cake and a piece of chocolate.Then the mum of Alex and Alex are very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Alex die and the family is very sad

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lock ness Monster is no exist

    ReplyDelete
  20. Alex ate her diner and her mom made a cake for Alex

    ReplyDelete
  21. The snow is done and the sun melts is what personage

    ReplyDelete
  22. Who is the best football sala player

    ReplyDelete
  23. The best virtual singer in Japan is Hatsune Miku

    ReplyDelete