Thursday 21 January 2016

HEROES

Hello everyone!!!

How are you?? I hope you are well.

This week I'm going to give you a link of a song from David Bowie, the famous singer who died last week.

What I want you to do is sing it at home, because next week we will sing it in class.

Here you've got the lyrics and the link.

https://soundcloud.com/nokeys/heroes-david-bowie-cover
I
, I will be king
And you, you will be queen
Though nothing, will drive them away
We can beat them, just for one day
We can be heroes, just for one day
And you, you can be mean
And I, I'll drink all the time
'Cause we're lovers, and that is a fact
Yes, we're lovers, and that is that
Though nothing, will keep us together
We could steal time, just for one day
We can be heroes, forever and ever
What'd you say?
I, I wish you could swim
Like the dolphins, like dolphins can swim
Though nothing, nothing will keep us together
We can beat them, forever and ever
Oh, we can be heroes, just for one day
I, I will be king
And you, you will be queen
Though nothing will drive them away
We can be heroes, just for one day
We can be us, just for one day
I, I can remember (I remember)
Standing, by the wall (by the wall)
And the guns, shot above our heads (over our heads)
And we kissed, as though nothing could fall (nothing could fall)
And the shame, was on the other side
Oh, we can beat them, forever and ever
Then we could be heroes, just for one day
We can be heroes
We can be heroes
We can be heroes
Just for one day
We can be heroes
We're nothing, and nothing will help us
Maybe we're lying, then you better not stay
But we could be safer, just for one day
Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh


Remember to do the challenges please!! Let's keep this blog alive!! ;)

Challenges, challenges, challenges!! :) :)

My challenge is: When is the Barcelona half marathon??

Have a nice weekend!! :)

63 comments:

  1. Cool song by Bowie. My challenge is who wrote Harry Potter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And guys 'n' girls you gotta write challanges pls ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My challenge is:
    What is white inside and brown outside

    ReplyDelete
  4. My 2nd challenge is:
    What animal is orange white and black

    ReplyDelete
  5. My 3rd challenge is:
    What it's my favourite animal

    ReplyDelete
  6. My 4th challenge is what is the real name of Harry Potter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Samiii!! no more challenges!! that's very good!!! :)

      Delete
    2. Daniel Radclif (the actor) / Harry James Potter

      Delete
    3. Connor!! Don't say the answers here!! Wait until Monday!! Please!!

      Delete
  7. Well done guys!!! You were very quick!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey I answered Sami's question what's the most uceless pokemon it's magikarp :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ester I LOVE this blog its an exelent chat room lolololol. Another challenge: on with chapter does Worm Tail die?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it!! :) You and Sami have made enough challenges though! Lol!! ;) Good job guys!! I love your interest in this blog! :)

      Delete
  10. My challenge is that famous program Atresmedia out Pablo Motos ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. My 5th challenge is:
    What is my favourite word in English

    ReplyDelete
  12. My 6th challenge i:
    Who is my favourite singer

    ReplyDelete
  13. My 7th challenge is:
    What give more calories the honey or the sugar

    ReplyDelete
  14. Replies
    1. I knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. My dad saw it on TV at his gym, hahaha !

      Delete
  15. The maraton of Barcelona is the 16th of Fabruary

    ReplyDelete
  16. My challenge is :what's the name of the "presentador"of ( ahora caigo)

    ReplyDelete
  17. My 8th challenge is:
    Gold seems, silver is not

    ReplyDelete
  18. My 9th challenge is:
    How was called my first pet

    ReplyDelete
  19. My final challenge is:
    What is the fastest dinosaur in the world?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Don't say it anyone in the blog my challenges please

    ReplyDelete
  21. The answer of the challenge of Hernán is (el Hormiguero)

    ReplyDelete
  22. My challenge is Hung on the wall I have
    chalk and hurt me .

    ReplyDelete
  23. My challenge is: Who's the presenter of "Boom!"?
    My 2nd challenge is: I have eyes but I can't see, I have water but I can't drink, I have beard but I can't shave. I'm...

    ReplyDelete
  24. SAMI!!! Please I told you that 4 challenges were enough!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. AND I'M PUTTING THIS WITH CAPITAL LETTERS: YOU CAN'T SAY THE ANSWER IN THE BLOG!! YOU HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL MONDAY!!!!!!!! SO PLEASE, don't answer the questions of your friends!!! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. A part from that well done guys!! :) Enjoy your Sunday!! I'm going for a run! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. What is the biggest artery in our body?????
    And the answer is...

    ReplyDelete
  28. my challenge is : what is the new ``series´´ of disney channel

    ReplyDelete
  29. my 2nd challenge is : what is my favourite singer is man

    ReplyDelete
  30. and my 3 challenge is : who is my favourite swimmer is a girl or a man later you tall my who is????

    ReplyDelete
  31. My challenges is Whats is the name of the cheff of the (episodios) of el chiringuito de pepe

    ReplyDelete
  32. the maraton of barcelona is the 16 of february

    ReplyDelete
  33. who is the tallest man in the world

    ReplyDelete
  34. who is the tallest man in the world

    ReplyDelete
  35. I went sailng this weekend. We went (our club) to play in Sant Antonio to try and beat Sant Antonio and Ibiza. The races are individual so it was everyone vs everyone. On Saturday I did two races, the first one I don't know my score because me and 2 team mates did the "recorrido" but we didn't know where the finish line was O.o . On the second one I came out 18/25. Today we only did one race because we waited and waited and waited for the wind to pick up. I came out 23/31 . At first I was sad because of my score but my teacher and dad told me that we had the learner sails and they had the racing sails (I didn't notice a difference apart from the colour) and that they had one and a half years of experience and me just 3 months so I did quite well (: .

    ReplyDelete
  36. As mesured cristiano Ronaldo?

    ReplyDelete
  37. what's the fastest person in the world at 100 meters?

    ReplyDelete