Friday 6 May 2016

Hello you!!! :) :)

Hello everyone!!

How are you?? I hope you are well!!!

This week I want you to finish these sentences in your notebook or in the blog but they must be different from your classmates.

I like_______________________.

I would take a________________________to a desert island. (Què m'enduria a una illa deserta)

I would travel to_____________________. (On viatjaria)

I would eat_______________________now. (Què menjaria)

I would watch____________________. (Què miraria)

Perfect!!! Now my challenge... let's see if you can guess it. Tell me how many ants there are in the world. Lol!! It's a joke!! My challenge is; where can we find the Victoria Museum?? Could you tell me the address??

Have a nice weekend!!!

Remember to do your challenges!!

P.S. That's for 6th B: NAMEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;)

21 comments:

  1. It's yellow inside and orange outside :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 2n challenge is:
    Who was created ferst.
    The egg or the "gallina"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rebeca you have to do the sentences in the blog or in the notebook. :)

      Delete
    2. you nearly got itrebecca :D . It's : what came firs, the chicken or the egg :) .
      by the way all of you ,you shouldn't write so much on the blog! ALL of you are writing tool much!! :D
      I like SAILING.
      I would take SEEDS , some thing to MAKE FIRE and my family and friends to a desert island.
      I wold travel to LONDON.
      I would eat zbdivbfñzbvkjsbfkjgril (popcorn) now.
      I would watch pokemon.

      Delete
  3. My challenge is:how many years has got Ryan in "Castle"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like swimming in the river

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would take a bottle of water to a desert island.
    I would travel to Barcelona.
    I would eat a banana now.
    I would watch the television.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like walking in to a wood.
    I would take a lot of food and water to a desert island.
    I would travel to América.
    I would eat an ice cream now.
    I would watch Castle.
    My challenge is: you live there and have water.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like travel.
    I would take food and water.
    I would travel to New York.
    I would eat a natural ice cream now.
    I would watch TV.
    My challenge is: You can write with them, take things, paint...
    My 2nd challenge is: We use it for keep things of the school.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would take food and water to a desert island*

    ReplyDelete
  10. RUBÉN, s challenges: Wat is the program of te weather of tve

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like play computer games
    I woul take food and water to a dessert island
    I woul travel to France
    I woul eat pasta and bacon
    I woul watch Yokay Watch

    My challenge is:The depredador x what dinousaure is?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like play saxophone.
    I woul take food and water to a dessert island
    I woul travel to Canada
    I woul eat pizza
    I woul watch El Hormigero
    My challenge is: what is the capital of USA?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Why is counted in sincronized swimming?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Of which planet is Han Solo in star wars?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Who son the golden ball in 1993

    ReplyDelete
  16. Who son the golden ball in 1993

    ReplyDelete