Sunday 27 December 2015

Holidays!!! :)

Hey everyone!!

How are you?? I hope you are enjoying your holidays!!

Tell me things, what do you do during the day?? Are you having fun??

Don't say anything about the film in here, because some of you didn't finish it. Did you like it??

Shall we play a game together??

I'll say a word and the next person to write has to write a word starting with the last letter of my last word. For example. I say ball, the next person to write has to write a word starting with L. Let's see how many words can we write. What do you think?

P.s. No one answered my last challenge about the film. Do you know the answer?

Have a great time!!! :) :)



20 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Artiom! it has to start with the last letter of my word! :) You should write one with Y.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mae your word should start with my last letter of my word: G

    ReplyDelete