Friday 18 December 2015

I need your help!! ;)

Hello everyone!!

I need your help!! :)

I want you to give me ideas of what to do on the blog or what to write about during the holidays. ;) Leave your messeage in the comments below.

What was your impression of what you've seen about the film SUPER 8?

Some of you haven't finished yet. Next week we'll try to finish it.

What do you think if we sing "All I want for Christmas is you"?

Ant last but not least, remember to bring challenges!!

Here you've got my challenge??

What's the new film based on a book written by J.K Rowling and which has a direct relation with the Wizard World?


P.S. I hope you have a nice weekend, remember that I'll be spending my weekend on the air, as I'll be fliying to Menorca on Saturday and I'll be flying back on Sunday again. ;)

20 comments:

  1. the film is very interesting but the new poster is fantastic ok you have a googd time in menorca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm going to London on the 30th until the 4th. :) :)

      Delete
  3. my challenge is: what is ``el reto del palomo cojo´´

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weird name. Good! Let's see who knows it on Monday. :)

      Delete
    2. mae really? i know mae's challenge

      Delete
  4. P.s: www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXQViqx6GMY this song?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!! I don't know if you'll read this. I'm a bit ill. I will write a new entry as soon as possible. I wished I could have sung with all the teachers.

    Have a great holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The film is very interesting but is very long😅

    ReplyDelete
  7. My challenge is :what is the best team of the world in the football?

    ReplyDelete
  8. the film is very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  9. my challenge is:what's the biggest shark that has existed in the world?

    ReplyDelete