Friday 4 December 2015

It's going to be Christmas soon!! :) :)

Hello everyone!!

How are you?? I hope you are well!!!

For this long weekend I want you to think about a Christmas song that we could sing in our class.

Remember to finish copying the story and read it at home.

We've got a few days of holiday yeahh!!! And I'm off to Menorca to see my family!!  :)  :)

I hope you have a great time.

See you next week!!

P.s. Do more challenges please!!! Only Connor and Abel have got two points!! ;)

P.s. 2: If you don't understand what you have to do, just ask and I'll try to explain it as soon as I can.



27 comments:

  1. My challenge is: what is the smallest dinosaur world

    ReplyDelete
  2. My challenge is who's made the milkshake with pizza?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done!! Both of you get one point for being the first ones!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. my challenge is : who is the famous person coming to ibiza to play at Pacha

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is the season very hut??

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is the season very hut??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeay!! Well done!! I know Mae's challenge! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My challenge is: which is the largest carnivorous dinosaur in the world?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rocking around the Christmas tree

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done to the ones that have written on the blog or have written on their notebooks!! :) :) Yeay!! We are back to school tomorrow! :) :) Trotter's Tour here we come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rocking around the christmas tree


      My challenge is: wich is the biggest island in the world?

      Delete
  13. my challenge is: which is the mobidick.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What's the biggest sea in the world?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Esther you've deleted the new publication?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Which bird is bigest in the world?

    ReplyDelete